- COURSE INFORMATION:
- Course Title:
- Course Number:
- Status Change Date:
- Training site:
Conduct integrated and synchronized Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO) intended to project power by the application of force in and through cyberspace by targeting enemy and hostile adversary activities and capabilities, and Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) in order to protect data, networks, net-centric capabilities, and other designated systems by detecting, identifying, and responding to attacks against friendly networks, with other lethal and nonlethal actions that enable commanders to gain advantages in cyberspace and across all domains.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- A physical demands rating of medium.
- A physical profile of 222221.
- Normal color vision.
- Qualifying scores: a minimum score of 110 in aptitude area for GT and a minimum score of 112 in aptitude area ST on ASVAB tests administered on and after 1 April 2014.
- A high school graduate or equivalent prior to entry on active duty.
- Never been a member of the U.S. Peace Corps, except as specified in AR 614-200 (para 3-2).
- No information in military personnel, Provost Marshal, intelligence, or medical records that would prevent the granting of a security eligibility under AR 380-67 (para 2-4).
- No record of conviction by court-martial.
- No record of conviction by a civil court for any offense other than minor traffic violations.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- The Soldier must have a SECRET clearance to apply but they must meet interim TOP SECRET (TS) Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access eligibility requirements prior to course attendance and to be awarded MOS, then final adjudication to maintain MOS.
- NO WAIVERS for any of the requirements.
- Posture Sheet and Newsletter
Back to Top