- COURSE INFORMATION:
- Course Title:
- Course Number:
- Status Change Date:
- Training site:
Electronic Warfare Specialists serve as the Subject Matter Expert, at all echelons, on the use of Electronic Warfare (EW) capabilities in order to deny and degrade adversary and enemy use in both cyberspace and the Electromagnetic (EM) Spectrum. Integrate EW into the operational assessment and planning process. Provide oversight of EW training programs, equipment fielding, and maintenance of EW systems.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Physical demands rating of medium.
- A physical profile of 222221.
- Normal color vision.
- A minimum score of 105 in aptitude areas SC, ST, and EL in the armed services vocational aptitude battery (ASVAB) test.
- Soldiers must be in the rank of SPC or SGT with less than 6 years time in service.
- Must be a high school graduate or GED equivalent and have completed high school algebra or the equivalent.
- Successful completion of the warrior leader course.
- Possess a secret clearance and be eligible to receive a security clearance of top secret with SCI.
- Have no adverse information in military personnel file, provost marshal records, local security office, or disqualifying information in the soldier's medical record that would prevent the granting of a security clearance or meet physical requirements to be awarded the MOS.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Soldiers must serve an additional 36 months upon course completion. Soldiers must meet the 36 month service remaining requirement prior to course attendance.
- NO WAIVERS for any of the requirements.
Back to Top